Friday 25 April 2014

People that don’t have money think that more money will bring them happiness.


People that don’t have money think that more money will bring them happiness.

It doesn't.

Money provides opportunity and is a great tool. 

But if you don’t have happiness when you’re broke you won’t have it when you’re rich.

I've seen it for myself. Having money didn't make me happier. I was already happy, a bit 
frustrated when my income sucked, but happy.

I've meet many rich people that have “everything” except for happiness.

Just because you make or even inherit money doesn't mean it comes with happiness.

How would you live?

How would you change other lives threw  charity?

How are you going to make a difference in the world to yourself, your family and the entire planet?

If you understand that then money becomes a tool that allows you to live to your fullest potential.

Understand that and everything clicks. Everything makes sense.

And your heart sings with joy that you have life figured out.

2 comments:

  1. agree with what you have shared here.....life is more than anything else

    ReplyDelete