Sunday 27 April 2014

To all my friends you mean the world to means



To all my friends you mean the world to means

Although I have only known you for awhile.
Its feels like a Lifetime.
I will be here to wipe away your tears…
And to fight away all of your fears.
You know I will help you when things get tough.
I will help you when things get hard and rough
I’ve told you my deepest secrets and you have told me yours
You’re my friend in life you’re my friend in death
We have a bond so strong proven with every breath
I must say… the thongs I cherish most.
Is the time we get to spend together?
You’re my best friend and that’s the way it…
Will always be!!
You’re always there for me beginning to end That’s how I describe you the Perfect Friend.
You have been there for me through thick and thin
And I know you will be till the end I know you will be here for me because…
TRUE FRIENDS are for eternity.
You turned my darkness into light You made everything all right
When I need you the most you were there Even if you didn't really care.
Friendship is a strange thing.
We find ourselves telling each other… the deepest of our secrets and... Details of our lives things that we don’t even share with the families that raised us.
Of all the friends I have ever meet..
You’re the one I will never forget.
If I die before you do…I will go to heaven and wait for you.
If you never show I will know u went the other way. I’ll give the angels their wings back and risk the loss of everything just to prove… our friendship is true I will even go to hell for you
We are friends, friends
Forever, forever
Like this…
We always stick together.
No matter what I will be here till the end.
I want you to remember me as your best friend.
THANKS!!
LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN HELL IF I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment